3.04.2009

Don't laugh but....

I canceled my GRE today.  I know I know I know.  After investing a lot of money (like over $100) in books, flash cards, spending close to $200 to take and move the test, etc I decided to cancel today.  To cancel you will get part of the original fee back - $70 bucks.  So it cost me $120 to schedule and cancel a test.   I haven't studied for it since the beginning of Christmas and I would be taking it on the 11th, which is way too soon.  I figured it was wiser to invest my energies into getting my certifications done and paid for by my company before I start travel nursing because today I received news that I got the job in New Hampshire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is perfect considering I can get all of the certs completed, go on the assignment, come back in time for the Chicago Triathlon.  I will have plenty of open water to practice swimming in up in New Hampshire.

Maybe with the GRE I will study study study then schedule the test.  That seems like a better way to do things like that.  At least that is what I am going to do with my certifications.

That's all the news around here.  Training for the triathlon is kicking my butt but I am loving the workouts!!

Til next time -
L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well congrats on the job!! We will miss you!