3.20.2009

This is kind of my mood right now so bear with me... humor me if you will.

My barn having
burned to the ground
Now I see the moon
-Basho

I saw this poem on The Huffington Post in the living section.  I absolutely love this website and the living section is my favorite.  It can really turn my day around by giving some perspective.  

The only other thing that does it for me is Sex In The City the movie.   I think that movie gives hope.  While I would like to think I could come up with another "more profound" movie, I don't think I can.  And I've seen a lot of "profound" movies.

My heart is breaking if you can't tell - I'm putting it out there, why not.

In other news - that weight I was kind of distraught over dropped in a week, six pounds.  I had to check on two scales in case my butt broke one.  I was kind of amazed.  I was also wearing the exact same thing as I was when I weighed last week.  I can't imagine having on 6 pounds of clothes unless you are wearing a big wedding gown.

Anyway.  That is all.  I don't feel like writing much, sorry.

L

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, I hope you start feeling better. Congrats on the 6 pounds for sure! Keep up the good work and we'll see who looks better come 'Roo ;)