3.21.2009

Its 530 and apparently I am only sleeping in two hour increments which is getting very old.   I was hoping yoga would totally exhaust me.  That in combination with very charged emotions sent me to a long nap at 3pm and I didn't wake back up until 8pm.  That is probably my problem right there.

Anyway I am on this poetry kick.  I don't even know if I write it correctly but it feels right to me.  I will give you the link as I don't want to expose it to the world on my blog.  I am a pretty decent writer and can get my feelings out better writing than oral communication which I think is a characteristic of my generation.  

The poetry is heavy, just a warning - my heart is pretty heavy right now also so it goes with the mood.  
I used a lot of the enter key because those were points I wanted to emphasize or points I wanted to meditate on.  The titles are kind of ridiculous, I named them quickly even though they all could have been named "untitled".  I entered them in the poetry contest because you can win $10,000, so why not right?

Anyway, I guess I'll get up, start my day, and go to the gym or go play some Tiger Woods golf on the Wii.

L


No comments: