3.25.2009

I've heard people say that other people, who watch a lot of TV dramas, tend to have a lot of drama or unrealistic expectations in their relationships.  

With that being said, I believe that Sex in the City is one of the most therapeutic shows after a break up.  Sure, I was entertained by it when I was in a relationship, and now that I am a single again - I don't know, it seems like an ongoing conversation with a girlfriend.  

I know, you can go and vomit now. 

I am going to digress from that now considering some people may believe what I just said is grounds for committal to an institution.  

The weight I was complaining about a couple of posts ago is finally starting to melt off.  I am at 9 pounds now, unbelievable.  Then again I haven't had much of an appetite and have been going to the gym a lot more to blow off some stress.

I am counting down the days until I travel - it really can't come soon enough.  I am excited to just get away.  I think it is going to be an absolutely amazing experience even though I am going to miss everyone like crazy!  Eight weeks will fly by and then I'll be back here before I go on another adventure.  

I am not sure if I have wrote about this before so maybe I should go further.  I am going travel nursing starting June 23rd but my last day at my job is going to be June 8 (after all, I have Bonnaroo to think about!).  I go to New Hampshire to a camp for 8 weeks then off to some other place to be determined after that.  It is kind of scary not knowing if I am going to have a job as soon as I finish one but I think it is also exciting.  We'll see though.  

Anyway, off to get ready for work!

L

No comments: