3.03.2009

Updating continues....

So in my last post I talked about updating my resume.  Well, I did have something under my sleeve.  I was about to leave for DC for 13 weeks to become a travel nurse.  That fell through (as far as I know now), which bums me out because I really REALLY wanted to go work at Georgetown.  Only problem is that I would be leaving next Tuesday, leaving a lot of loose ends to tie up before next Tuesday.  Either way I was ready for it and the news that it is most likely not going to happen came as saddening.  

Either way, I received a call from this camp today and I may be doing camp nursing over the summer which I totally love.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  It's 8 weeks, I know that's 8 weeks without Rock of Love Bus or The Real World and even.... gasp... Desperate Housewives or Greys Anatomy but I can do it - it will be good for me.  PLUS it is in the New England area which I LOVE.

I will totally be at the arts and crafts and volleyball sections all day everyday.

Anyway, that's about it for now in my life.  A little excitement that has since died down.

L


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that's not going to interfere with the 'Roo!! I'm really looking forward to it :)Anyway, sorry to hear about the traveling nurse thing. I hope you get your camp thing!