An Open Letter:
To People who Have unbelievable high levels of road rage (specifically you man in the white chevy truck):
1. I cannot hear you when you yell at me and we are both going at 60mph with the windows rolled up. In fact, you look ridiculous bordering on insane - both of these things make me laugh, hence why I was laughing at you.
2. When you are yelling at me, looking at me while yelling at me, you are taking your eyes off the road for 100's of yards at a time. I'm sure if you were to run into the person in front of you, they would have some choice words for you.
3. Sorry you were coming at NINETY miles an hour off an exit ramp (into a construction zone mind you) and wanted to merge OUT OF TURN and the person in front of me stopped. If I had the power to control traffic, I would be in a much nicer car than a Ford Focus.
4. Flashing your brights at people just tells the cops on the side of the road how much of a psychopath you are and how you deserved to be locked up.
5. While you FREAKED OUT over a situation that lasted two seconds you probably took five years off your life, good job.
Please reflect on how your behavior may affect others and how ridiculous you look yelling at people in general.
Much love-
L
No comments:
Post a Comment