I decided to update my resume today. I was going to pay for one of those services to do it but in this economy, $110 is not to be taken lightly.
You may ask why am I updating my resume. I am updating because I believe it's necessary at least once a year on where you are and where you want to be. I am not quite sure where I want to be but I do have some ideas.
I am quite impressed on how it turned out. I used a completely new format, font, and even condensed it down to two pages while getting more information in.
Impressive, I know.
In other news, Mardi Gras was this weekend and it was a total blast. Our float took third (my opinion is that we should have won first, but we don't know the minds of the judges).
Here's an article with a picture if you are curious.
Furthermore, my assistant manager Mary, my friend Ali, and I have decided to do the Chicago Triathlon. We both have started training programs geared at this goal. We plan on doing the sprint version of the triathlon, not the full version.
Anyway, I hope all is well.
Love
L
2 comments:
Congrats!! I need to get back on the training wagon but I haven't been feeling good lately so it's easy to slide off. What kind of training are you doing?
I'm totally impressed that youa re doing the triathalon. I kinda wanna do it, but I know it wouldn't happen.
Good luck!
Post a Comment