12.04.2009

It it that time of year.

Not Christmas.

Not New Years.

It is almost that time where music festivals start announcing their 2010 line-ups! That is Christmas for me!

I have gone to the past two Bonnaroos and in 2007 I went to Lollapalooza. My first time at Lolla instilled in me what great a great thing a music festival is.

This year I am making a music festival wish list. If it comes to fruition (odds are it won't) that's awesome, if not, I will be equally as excited with whatever line-up the festival throws at me.

My wish list is as follows (and in no particular order other than the first two):

Phish (more than one night) * The Flaming Lips * Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers * Steve Winwood * The Dead * MURS * LCD Soundsystem * The Hold Steady * Bob Dylan and His Band * Jimmy Buffet * David Byrne * Widespread Panic * Rilo Kiley * Willie Nelson * Flogging Molly * G Love and Special Sauce * Kings of Leon * Nine Inch Nails * Ben Harper * Mason Jennings * Dave Matthews Band * Umphrey's McGee * STS9

I'm not quite sure which music festival my boyfriend and I are going to go to. We already have who is going to be riding with us in the RV :) - we just need a festival to drive it to.

Last year's Bonnaroo turned out beautifully. I had such an amazing time. The RV was probably the best idea of the festival aside from going (I have to give credit to my boyfriend for that one). 2008's Bonnaroo was fun but the salmonella poisoning ruined a good day of it but made a great festival story.

Love
L

No comments: