I hate Redbull. I hate the smell, the taste, and sometimes the sight of it makes me want to barf. I know that there are people who swear by it but I cannot stand it. Anyway, I was at the gym yesterday with my boyfriend (trying to abide by my New Years Resolution) and going to town on my elliptical trainer when this guy comes up next to me and climbs on. Never mind there were a ton of open elliptical trainers, he had to choose one next to me (a total pet peeve of mine anyway). Well this guy had to choose Redbull to drink while on the machine, and I totally could smell it. Not only smell it but he was watching a basketball game and every time the team did something he would breathe heavier in frustration and then the redbull stench was amplified ten times.
Gross.
I wanted to barf. It should not be allowed in gyms, period.
In other news nothing is new really. I am still incredibly boring trying to decide what graduate school to go to.
I just wanted to state how much I detest Redbull and how it should be banned from gyms.
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment