I am lost. I need a new gym. After February 1 I will be gym-less. My boyfriend's brother revoked all the FREE memberships from Nautilus, and my nice little cheap alumni membership at SIUE SFC will balloon into a $190 membership that I am 99% sure I won't use after June (when my boyfriend, Rob, graduates).
My gym that is like a block from my house, Leisure World, doesn't offer month to month memberships. It's either Snap Fitness in Wood River or Club Fitness in Alton.
Let me think by typing out the pros and cons..
-Snap fitness is open 24 hours, closer than club fitness, however, it does not have any group exercise classes.
-Club fitness has a TON of group exercise classes that I would love to go to. If you buy the right membership there you can go to any of the club fitness-es in the St. Louis area. The only con is that I have heard from several membership holders is that it can be full of....... jerks.
Either way I need to find one quick before I lose momentum on my new years resolutions!
Moving on to more pressing matters -
I moved my GRE test date to March 11. That is the only and final move I am making for that test! I have spoken with several people who are equally divided on if that was a good idea or not. I think it was a great idea because I have really slacked on studying. I have actually cracked open that book now. I thought I was a lost cause taking it on January 30th. For that reason and for the reason that January 30th just didn't feel right, I changed it. It still leaves me plenty of time to apply to SLU and MU.
Speaking of SLU, it's $1000/credit hour. Yeah, mull that over a little bit. I might need to find some funding soon. That little tid-bit of information kind of changed my plans a little bit so I am looking more into MU now, but still applying to both.
Life is pretty boring other than those things. I do need great graduation gift ideas for Rob (college graduate), his sister Atalie (high school graduate), and my cousin Nicole (high school graduate). I'm thinking money for the last two. Money is always a great present for graduation - but what do you get the boyfriend for college graduation? It has to be something of substance and thoughtful - money seems too informal/thoughtless from a girlfriend. Any ideas?
Till next time-
L
1 comment:
Club Fitness. It's so much easier to go to classes then to force yourself to go the gym on your own plan.
Good luck with the test. You'll do great. I have vocab flash cards from when I took it my senior year, if you want them. I'll send em out, just let me know. They are the Kaplan brand.
Post a Comment