10.06.2008

Ack, so I just got bit by ANOTHER weird bug after my dinner plate sized spider bite that is still discolored.  Disgusting I know.

Pretty soon my legs will just fall off after being bit by the elusive Alton creepy-crawler.

... That really isn't funny.


Anyway, other than that I can tell I am getting older.  I am not quite as "sharp" as I used to be as I have to constantly write things down and now have to actually READ directions, not just assume.

Today I received a bill in the mail for my renter's insurance policy.  I thought, wow that's funny because I just paid my premium.  So after digging out the bill I realized that, yes, I did pay my premium, but that I have ANOTHER premium for a different policy.  

What the hell.

So I called both companies, confirming that I did indeed have two renter's insurance policies not realizing I had them both since one was paid semi-annually and the other was monthly.

Well... at least I'll save $30 dollars a month now.

Love
-L

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

At least you figured it out eventually. Thanks for your money advice... Ryan told me I cannot take it though. That was kinda the way I rolled before. =)
Love ya!