Reflecting...
In two weeks exactly and only seven scheduled shifts, I will be a nurse that occasionally travels on vacation and not a "Travel Nurse". I thought after my little contract cancellation scare in January before my Fresno assignment was going to buy me a straight shot back to St. Louis then this job in Los Angeles surfaced. I was a little hesitant because I am always one to do my homework, asking questions, making sure the place is a right fit. I guess fate had other plans for me.
I am glad I went with my gut and decided to accept the offer they were giving me because it has turned out to be a wonderful experience.
But I am ready to go home.
I am not exactly sure what the future holds for me - all I know is that Rob and Kitty are in it somewhere. We know we are going to stay in St. Louis at least a year (some complications with our apartment converting into condos and we have to sign a new lease), and most likely more because Rob is starting grad school.
Travel nursing has been good to me. I have met wonderful people, wonderful families, and have learned a lot about myself and furthered my skills in my profession.
.... but now is time to go on to a new chapter.
Love
L
No comments:
Post a Comment