Wow...
I don't even know where to begin this blog considering I haven't blogged since last March. This summer came and went so fast that it seemed like I crammed a lot in a small amount of time!
Some future blogs are going to be about the things I've done and the places I have seen.
-Bonnaroo 2009 - unbelievable experience with my boyfriend
-My first travel nurse experience/camp
-Hostelling around New England which includes:
Cape Cod
Boston
Vermont
New York
White Mountains of New Hampshire
-Philadelphia with Rob
-Canada/NYC after camp
-Cedar Point
Now that I am back home I can put some things into perspective. As much as I love traveling and getting out of St. Louis it seemed as though I would never make it back here! I missed home so much! I've had some amazing experiences and met some great people. I leave next Tuesday for an assignment in Cincinnati so it is time to begin another adventure.
Love
L
1 comment:
YAy.... you're back. Wow... you've had a crazy summer. Cannot wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment